7 Habits that Make YOU More Attractive | Alex Costa

7 Habits that Make YOU More Attractive | Alex Costa


everyone my name is Alex Costa and I
know for a fact that most men out there
are slacking when it comes to being an
absolute catch when it comes to being
the dream guy for a girl I mean we know
what the ladies want right a guy who
takes care of himself who takes care of
her and a guy who has his life to get so
today I want to help you get there by
going over seven habits that you need to
have in order to really turn into the
guy they just won't be able to resist
are you ready number one is having a
great sense of humor this is one of the
best one of the most effective ways of
getting girls to be attractive to you
let's be honest here who doesn't like to
laugh you know if you can make a girl
smile and then make her laugh you're one
step closer to her heart it breaks the
ice he makes a conversation better and
it makes her not forget about you if you
go on a first date and make her laugh
all the time she's gonna remember that
date because she had an amazing time the
one advice I have for you though is
don't be a clown all right there's a
difference between being a clown and
being funny being clever with your humor
so be serious you know talk about
important things but also make sure to
always lighten the mood by throwing in a
few jokes here and there even if they're
rehearsed at home who cares as long as
you're trying your best to keep things
nice and light as long as you're doing
positive attitudes of the tape
attractive habit number two is having a
positive mindset if there is one thing
that no one likes its negativity guys
going on a date with the negative person
is everyone's nightmare right think
about you're having dinner you're
chatting and all this person is talking
about is how much they dislike someone
how annoying the server is how their
food isn't right or isn't good or the
music is too loud
that is a terrible date you need to
listen to yourself okay if you had a
long exhausting day you're tired don't
bring that negativity into the
conversation with that girl instead if
you catch yourself being negative then
instantly all right instantly switch
your mindset to a positive one have a
little internal pepper you know look at
yourself in the mirror or whatever have
a little talk be like Alex my dude it's
time to leave that behind all right
let's have some fun let's enjoy this
conversation let's be positive that's
be way more attractive number three the
habit of being well-groomed
is attractive you can be one of the
coolest students ever alright but if
your beard is gross all right if your
skin is filled with acne if your
eyebrows are like this thick you know
reality is girls won't find you
attractive so you have to put some
effort in guys you have to take care of
your skin it's the first thing that
people see when they look at you today's
sponsor is T's Hanley and if you're
looking to have a clear beautiful skin
with no pimples no acne then you're
gonna need to check them out all right
they have an amazing system that gives
you everything you need to achieve those
results and they make it super simple
for example if you don't know where to
start with your skincare which is most
guys I recommend starting with the
skincare system level one all right it
gives you all the basics a face wash and
exfoliating scrub and AM and PM
moisturizers all of that for only $25
which is it's already an amazing value
but since you guys are a part of the
family here on YouTube they're offering
you an exclusive discount to get started
if you want even better results then you
can go for level 2 which includes the
eye cream as well then level 3 which has
all of that plus the super serum they
make it so easy unlike other skin care
systems that are so complicated so it's
difficult to get you know especially for
us guys like we don't want anything
that's super complicated we want basic
we want simple we want results fast all
of these products are high quality and
not only they give you the best results
that you're looking for but they also
smell amazing the packaging is legit it
really feels high-end as you guys know
having good skin is extremely important
in every aspect of your life and I was
younger my skin was not good you know I
had pimples blackheads all over and I
wish I knew more about skin care back
then but it would it would just would
have made my life a lot easier back then
but I didn't you know I would have been
way more confident if my skin was clear
when I was young so guys if you want
better skin if you want to look amazing
for your next dates your big you know
college reunion or that interview then
click the first link in the description
here to get a great deal on your first
box of tees Hamelin number 4 guys girls
definitely like a guy who has fun
hobbies you imagine this you're talking
to a girl and she asks you what you're
into what you like to do when you have
some free time and you tell her well you
know
I skydive when I can I ride my
motorcycle on the weekends I love
playing basketball with the boys and I
play the guitar
whenever I have some free time at home
this girl is gonna drop everything and
ask you to marry her all right we all
know that having hobbies like that
that's attractive that's hot right so
let's dial it back here a bit because
maybe you're not gonna be skydiving in
law you can definitely learn an
instrument maybe you're not riding
motorcycles but you can definitely
workout or snowboard or read all of
those hobbies were cool all of them will
make you a better person a more
interesting person and ultimately a more
attractive person so think of a couple
of fun hobbies and get started now a
habit that if you haven't developed yet
you should is checking in on the people
that you love look I never even realized
that girls like that so much until I was
dating someone and then she noticed that
I talked to my family on the phone a few
times a week she told me that she loved
the fact that I cared about my family
about my friends and then I called them
to check in and to see how they were
doing it's something that I never really
gave that much thought to you know I
just genuinely like checking in on
people that I love but to others it is a
very attractive hobby to girls
especially because they will see that
you're a caring person you know and they
will see that you're a real person so
you know if for whatever reason you
haven't been good about keeping up with
your friends and family with your loved
ones give them a call and get in the
habit of checking it next up guys this
is an easy one girls love guys that work
out this is just a fact 100% all right
not only because it shows that your
discipline that you're hungry to look
better to be healthier but also because
you're obviously going to physically
look better than most guys you're gonna
achieve your goals whether it's in your
gaining muscle we're losing for bad
you're gonna fit into clothes better
you're gonna be healthier more energetic
in case you want to go hiking with her
on a date you know do some type of
physical activity but you're gonna be
fine
being active working out playing sports
those are all very attractive habits and
it's really more than that it's a
lifestyle you know I live that lifestyle
I eat healthy I workout basically
everyday you know what I absolutely love
it
working out lets me forget about
everything else
listen to music focus on what I'm doing
and it's just the best time like so
getting the habit of being active and
girls they're gonna be all of it you
know what else girls absolutely love
when guys are good at making decisions
when you can be confident in your
decision making all right
whether it's where to go for dinner or
what kind of day you're gonna have
tonight goes to view or anything in your
relationship that is an attractive
characteristic that means that the girl
you see will be able to relax and let
you take over you know let you take
control of all the situations because
she knows that you can handle it should
trust you and that for any girl is
liberating all right you can chill
because she knows that you got this
guy's make sure to check out teach
Hanley's skincare system their website
is listed in the description below
forget about bad skin and let's focus on
looking amazing
also guys make sure to check me out on
this again we are nine hundred thousand
followers getting closer and close so
close to a million followers which has
been a dream of mine for so long so
thank you guys so much for helping me
get there and if you're new in the
channel if you learn something new today
hit that subscribe button to load the
calm part of our YouTube family that
keeps going every single day thank you
guys so much for watching and I'll see
you again very very soon peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone