WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK TO LOSE WEIGHT (+ Results!) | 6 Meals-per-day, Meal prep ideas


WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK TO LOSE WEIGHT (+ Results!) | 6 Meals-per-day, Meal prep ideas - 

LOSE WEIGHT (+ Results!) | 6 Meals-per-day, Meal prep
WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK TO LOSE WEIGHT (+ Results!) | 6 Meals-per-day, Meal prep ideas
Hey guys it's this whole WEBSITE I have
got an exciting for today okay Istarted filming this video yesterday and
you'll see that in just a second so
basically what I'm going to be doing is
for the next week I'm gonna be eating
six meals a day as like a weight loss
diet so you guys know that my background
in nutrition I like to rock myself
eating plans as definitely the note like
a nerdy side of me basically I decided
to try a six meal a day diet for weight
loss because usually in the past when I
lost weight I made I mainly just ate
three meals a day plus a snack sometimes
if I needed to side because it's so many
meals like I don't know about you I'm
busy I don't have time to sit and make
six meals a day I'm like I don't have
time for that but I thought it'd be a
fun experiment I know everyone's
different and in the past I did find I
preferred to eat three meals a day and a
snack but everyone's different and some
people like to eat smaller meals
throughout the day some people like to
eat fewer bigger meals and that's
totally fine weight loss basically all
just comes down to calories anyway but
if you're someone that you find that you
get hungry a lot through the day when
you're trying to lose weight and for
some people just works better to have
smaller meals so I hope that I would get
this a good you'll see I'm gonna show
you exactly what I did now I decided to
like prep my dinners ahead of time
because I thought that's a time
consuming one and I decided to prep my
second breakfast or my post breakfast
snack and make this delicious snack that
I they're like some of our favorite
things right now so I'm really excited
about the snack bar and yeah you guys
will just see what I did I did a couple
of things to make it easier so that I
don't have to like every day make six
meals yesterday I started my diet so
you'll see how like I ate my first
dinner and then I'm gonna have my next
dinner tonight you know it's a prep ones
so you guys are gonna see how that all
works and let's just get started with
the day the week of this challenge it's
a challenge six meal a day weight loss
meal plan for a week let's see what
happens
so for the first breakfast of two I
wanted something super simple that I
could make in less than five minutes in
the morning so I opted for my lazy
spinach eggs I just added some baby
spinach to a pan with some salt and
pepper and just a tiny little bit of
cooking oil once the spinach was Walter
on the stove I cracked two eggs into the
pan I know I'm weird I decided to break
the yolks because I prefer them properly
cooked when I'm not having toast with my
eggs anyway I also made a cup of black
coffee to have with my lazy spinach eggs
and I actually think it's such a nice
combination for my first mini little
breakfast of the morning okay another
presentation is not amazing on this
first meal but it tastes really good
it's nutritious and it's quick it's full
of protein and it actually kept me full
for a while so this is a great start to
the day
if you someone who prefers to eat
smaller meals throughout the day instead
of like a giant breakfast so my first
breakfast was roughly 200 calories and
but I had a second breakfast a little
bit later in the morning and I did this
every day for the rest of the week as my
first breakfast of the morning and since
it was just a week I didn't mind having
like you know the same thing every
single day but I didn't film every
single meal of the week I just did an
overview for you guys with the meals I
ate since I decided to keep my breakfast
it's the same each day and my dinners
lunches and snacks kind of I switched up
a bed so I filmed it when I changed it
up
for my second breakfast of the morning I
decided to make these snack bars and
these okay these because these are my
current obsession so I had to use this
in my mail plan you know my excuse to
eat them every single day so this one
required prepping them initially but
then they were just ready and I could I
hadn't already prepped breakfast tostada
added one cup of rolled oats about 90
grams of dry rolled oats to a baking
tray with a third of a cup of chopped
topeka nuts and I'll just bake that in
the oven at about 180 degrees Celsius
360 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes
do you know to get them a little bit
toasted while I was baking that I added
about a quarter cup of chia seeds to my
nutribullet and just ground them up
really quickly this helps to make the
seeds easier to digest and so that way
you can get the most nutrition out of
them
once the oats and the pecan nuts were
toasted and then cooled a little bit I
moved them into a mixing bowl with the
ground chia seeds and then I also added
2/3 of a cup of desiccated coconut 1/3
of a cup of finely chopped up dates
I used medjool dates because they're you
know like they're the squishy ones a
little pinch of sea salt and then in a
small bowl I mixed up two tablespoons of
smooth almond butter you could also use
peanut butter with a quarter cup of
natural maple syrup and about two
tablespoons of melted coconut oil and I
just mixed that up and poured it into
the bowl and you know mix it up straight
away before the coconut roll can start
to set mix it into the batter and then I
decided to add a big teaspoon of
cinnamon because it makes it super yummy
I lined the baking tray with some baking
paper and then I gave the batter you
know another good mix with my hands just
to make sure it's nice and mixed up I've
mentioned this before when I make
homemade bars I try to press the batter
as firmly as I can onto the baking tray
spending an extra two minutes on this
really will give you better bars that
don't crumble or else you'll just end up
with you know like granola instead so I
just make a rectangle or square shape so
that I can cut it into bars later and I
bake that in the oven for about 20 to 25
M
at about 160 degrees Celsius or about
325 degrees Fahrenheit and after baking
I just let them cool just a little bit
just enough to handle but you still want
to cut them well they're a bit hot so
this way they're actually cut a bowl or
else you're gonna be like hacking it
with enough I use a large knife and then
just cut them into rectangles to make
bars and after I've cut them I just need
them to cool fully before actually
removing them from the trays so that
they can set and then I just told them
in an airtight container to keep them
fresh and you can make ten bars if you
want to with this mixture I like to make
ten bars and with that each one will be
about 196 calories so my second
breakfast is roughly 200 calories as
well so what I did like every single day
was week mid morning I had my second
breakfast and I'd make a cup of tea I
really love rooibos tea you guys know
that so I had that with my snack bar and
you guys these are amazing they're so
crunchy and they're a little bit chewy
at the same time just in the best way
and I just love them so much
so for lunch I just had a salad of
roughly 200 calories each and I switched
it up each day so I just filmed a few of
the ones that I made during the week the
first one I made on prep day which was
Sunday so I had a little bit more time
to experiment and try something fun so I
made this yummy mango salad it's really
easy though I just used some lettuce and
then I added about one cup of cubed
mango to my plate and about half a cup
of sliced cucumber a little bit of
sliced onion I used purple onion just
because it looks pretty with the orange
and the green colors and about you know
just about a quarter cup or so and then
I used half of an avocado because it's
it's quite a small one I did a teaspoon
of balsamic vinegar and also sold pepper
lemon juice and it turned out to be a
really good salad highly recommend
trying for about 200 calories for the
other days I made just a quick salad
with whatever veggies and ingredients I
had for roughly 200 calories each I used
a pre-made salad pack on one of the
other days and just served a portion of
that that was about 100 calories for
myself then I added some lemon juice
salt pepper and a teaspoon of my
favorite coconut aminos for the dressing
and then to that I also added 100
calories worth of almonds which is 14
almonds and for you know just a little
touch of protein and this was just super
quick to throw together like two minutes
then on another day I just chopped up a
whole lot of veggies and added them to a
plate you know cucumber tomatoes carrot
with lettuce and some pre cooked
beetroot that I bought you know raw
veggies are really low in calories so
you can have a whole bunch for roughly
100 calories and then I added 100
calories with ricotta and then a
teaspoon of my coconut aminos salt
pepper lemon juice you know the draw and
so I just had a big yummy salad for
roughly 200 calories again really easy
to throw together so delicious I kind of
just did you know the whole week just
switch things up day to day
so then a little bit off to my lunch
when I was feeling you know a little bit
snackage again I made myself a protein
shake it's just a quick easy way to get
a lot of nutrients and protein in a
low-calorie way I've mentioned it before
but this brand is one of my favorite
brands it's a plant-based really healthy
sugar-free low-calorie it's pretty tasty
so it's about 120 calories and you get
about 20 grams of protein for a shake I
like the chocolate flavor I just mix it
up with about one and a half cups of
water some ice cubes shake it drink it
so what I did was prepare four of my
seven dinners on the meal prep Sunday
and then the last three dinners I just
figured it out you know it was like the
weekend by then the week had gone on and
then I just had a little bit more time
so for my prepped meal I decided to make
garlic mashed sweet potatoes have a very
easy way of making mashed sweet potatoes
so I'll show you that I start by
steaming some sweet potatoes I had
really like her large ones
so I weighed out about 460 grams on my
food scale you'll see basically could be
115 grams is about 100 calories and I'm
making four servings here so it's gonna
be four hundred and sixty grams for this
recipe for four servings you can just
steam them for twenty to forty minutes
or until they're soft
well that was steaming I started to prep
the main part of the meal which you'll
see come together studying with two
peeled quartered onions in a pan with
two teaspoons of onion or garlic powder
one teaspoon of mixed herbs or dried
oregano dried basil dried thyme anything
like that will work I used about one
teaspoon of fresh garlic but that's
optional black pepper and sea salt I
used two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of maple syrup some fresh
lemon juice of course and half a
teaspoon of cooking oil and then I just
started cooking that on the stove
getting that caramelized flavor fold you
know delicious and then I added the
chicken I used four times a hundred
grams of skinless chicken breast meat
and then I just added them whole to the
pan and continued cooking it on the
stove over like a medium heat added some
water every now and again
and just added a little kid not fit does
not fit this part once the sweet
potatoes were soft I just waited for
them to cool a little bit so that I
could handle them and then I just gently
scraped the peel off and it should come
off really easily if the potatoes are
actually properly steamed and then I
just add it into a bowl and smash them
up with a fork just really easy and then
I added the flavour one teaspoon of
fresh garlic or you can do as much as
you prefer I did one teaspoon of mixed
herbs again or you could use oregano or
something like that black pepper and sea
salt mix it up and then when the chicken
was almost done cooking
I added some veggies to that I used 400
grams of green beans I just removed the
little tops and the ends just because I
prefer to and then about 1 cup of frozen
peas I like the baby peas pity put peas
I believe you call them I added that to
the pot and just let them cook with the
chicken until it was all done so I just
you know added my lid again and then
when it was all ready I just laid out my
plate for the first night's dinner and
then the 3 mil per containers for the
next three nights dinner and I divided
the garlic mashed sweet potatoes into
four servings and then I divided the
chicken dish between the four servings
with the onions the beans and the peas
too and I just made sure to get the get
all the sauce on there too and that
makes a really nice hearty filling kind
of dinner I decided to do the dinner
with about 400 calories per serving
because I like to have a nice dinner at
the end of the day that's just me so I
worked out each portion to be roughly
400 calories and I just thought the the
three dinners in it hard containers in
the fridge and I ate my meal for the
first night and then I just we as the
week went on I just reheated my dinners
on the other night super easy I really
liked this recipe it was really
flavorful and healthy and it made me
feel good so after my prepped meals were
over for one of the other nights I was
actually filming a summer barbecue
skewer recipe for my summer weight loss
recipes video I'll link that below if
you guys remember that you guys can go
check out that recipe if you want so I
ate this food
because I was busy filming it I had one
chicken and one mushroom barbecue skewer
with a side salad and together it was
roughly 400 calories again so that
worked out and then on another night I
just got sushi takeout because I was
being lazy didn't feel like making
dinner and the left sushi and on the
menu eight of these salmon avocado
California rolls are roughly 400
calories on the place at the place that
I went to so that worked out okay I used
some of this Bragg Liquid aminos instead
of soy sauce it's supposed to be
healthier I don't know then the last
night it was Sunday and my family
usually have like a barbecue together if
it's nice weather in South Africa we
call it a bride so I made some healthy
chicken skewers again and we grilled
them and I had one with about half a cup
of cooked quinoa and a slat salad so for
my last meal of the day my sixth and
final meal I decided to have like a
dessert snack tap thing using fruit what
I had most that's okay you guys this is
like my other obsession at the moment
this creamy peanut butter cinnamon bun
honorable so freaking good and only 200
calories okay so it's really easy to
make I just last up a banana and added
that to a bowl and another small bowl
and mixed up 1 tablespoon of measured
out peanut butter and I just add about a
tablespoon at a time of water and mix it
into the peanut butter I usually end up
adding 2 or 3 tablespoons as I need you
don't want to make it too watery but
you'll know when it's rad and when it's
nice and creamy like a dozen creamy
sauce and I just poured that over the
banana with a sprinkle of cinnamon oh my
gosh you guys it's that simple so simple
and it's such a perfect little healthy
dessert Bowl basically had it every
night I'm not gonna lie because I was
just going through like an obsessed
phase with that particular recipe and
then okay but one night I did vin chaud
and I I did switch it up and I had
regular old good old basic apple and
peanut butter snack it you know it's a
classic one Apple sliced up with a
tablespoon
measured out peanut butter on the side
you know dip it in there really good
simple delicious classic and also about
200 calories so that worked out so my
particular diet worked out to be roughly
1,320 to 1,430 a you know give and take
somewhere around there I don't stress
too much about it but I just do a rough
estimation every one is different and
I'm far for to not super tall so feel
free to make these meals bigger if you
want to choose your needs add some more
calories make them a little bit bigger
you know whatever works for you you do
you so guys I just wanted to update you
on what happened in this week I sorry I
did actually finish filming this video
like last week but I just didn't get a
chance to update you on what happened in
the end because I was busy moving it out
of me my apartment everything was a
little bit crazy but anyway um I hope
that you enjoyed this video um I just
want to like let you know what happened
I lost a kilogram so that's pretty
awesome and that's kind of like what's
safe
I lost that's basically about two pounds
so that was it was actually quite a lot
that I lost in that one week I just
wanted to say really quickly and I'm not
fat I just wanted to reach my final goal
weight I'm an actual weight before I
gained more than 40 pounds was actually
always 48 kilograms but I didn't want to
lose too much weight too fast and be
unhealthy so I always only intended to
go to 52 kilograms but this year I
decided to try to lose another to 3
kilograms and just see how our fault I
didn't actually want to go back to 48
kilograms anyway so I'm about 49 50
kilograms now so I'm really happy with
that and that's like my new goal weight
and I feel really healthy that you guys
enjoy this like meal plan that I put
together for the six days I'll tell you
how I found it I found it to be honestly
like a lot of time that I felt like I
was thinking about food so don't know if
I enjoyed it 100% I think generally I do
prefer to III set meals a day and then
just have the option of snacking
if I am extra hungry or extra peckish
that day you know sometimes you just get
days when you just like you just like
craving snacks and stuff more but
generally I like to eat three meals a
day for weight loss and I feel like that
that works for me most of the time and
then I'll sometimes have a snack in the
afternoon if I need it
but it was I would say I do want to say
that there everyone's different and I'm
so aware of this like for example my
sister's she kind of prefers to eat
smaller meals in the day any more meals
so I think something like this would be
like awesome for her but I don't just
don't even it was like a base for me but
if you do like to eat smaller meals in
the day then I would say go for it this
is definitely something to try that can
help you I would say meal prepping most
of the meals was a big help for me
especially that breakfast bar oh my gosh
just having that really easy first
breakfast and the dinners they were
prepped and they're ready to go and then
on the other days I kind of just made
quick things it worked out really well
and I don't feel like I was too consumed
with making meals because I kept the
ones that I had to make on a daily basis
quite simple anyway I hope this that can
give you some sort of inspiration if you
are someone that likes to have more
smaller meals throughout the day then
this could be something to try having
smaller lower calorie meals but having
more of them in the day it can still be
the same amount of calories as having
three bigger meals so you know I do
whatever works for you I had six meals
to eat in the day and between the meals
like I didn't even think about food I
was by the time the next meal came I was
like oh it's already time to eat again I
said I thought I'd date you guys know I
was not hungry at all
this is what my abs are looking like
I'll link my ABS routine video below for
you guys I hope that you has enjoyed
this video it was a little bit different
it's kind of like a little challenge
those fun kind of like a little
challenge video I'm sorry yeah I thought
I'd let you guys know my result I'm
sorry I didn't update you straight away
yeah that you enjoyed this video give it
a thumbs up if you did enjoy it and
subscribe to my channel for more videos
don't forget to turn on the little pose
notification ball to get notified when I
upload and I'll see you guys again very
soon got some fun stuff coming up to you
guys


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone