Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy


Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy - Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy Lyrics


Singer Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy
Singer Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy
Music Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy
Song Writer Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy
Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy
morning guys I hope all of you guys had
a wonderful New Year's Eve I can't
believe that it's 2020 already this year
passed by so so fast I feel so many
people New Year's resolution is to start
living a healthier lifestyle to do more
workouts to eat clean so that's why I
thought it would be nice to do January
as a wellness month so we can all like
support each other we can get like
inspiration and we can keep each other
accountable and we can start this year
fresh all together so many of you guys
know that I have been working with life
some past year and life stone is a
nutrition focused app which I've used to
track all my macros to track on my date
intake and where I find like a lot of
recipes and meal plans and for today's
video I'm partnering up with life swim
again and the other exciting news is
that you will find a couple of my
recipes on the live show map so you can
download the app for free in the
description down below you can also get
the premium version where you have like
some extra futures which I will tell you
guys a little bit more about later
anyway what I eat in a day I started
with this big big cup of water I
literally finished the whole thing and
because it's really early in the morning
I also made myself a coffee
an Americano with some oat milk
didn't have time to fraud it because
today is gonna be a really really busy
day and yeah I'm going to get ready and
then I will see you guys for breakfast
okay we were going to start obviously
with a breakfast and I think this never
gets boring because I love to have a
breakfast with a smoothie I do change up
my kind of smoothie sometimes I go from
her like veggie sometimes more for fruit
today I'm going to make another green
smoothie and the base is going to be
some frozen spinach I have mentioned in
some other videos before if you're not
really into like the very light green or
vegetable smoothies use frozen veggies
if you don't really like taste it as
much and I'm adding some frozen broccoli
and again it is a huge difference
between frozen broccoli or just fresh
one and the taste apps ours to give
there's more a little bit of sweetness
I'm going to use one Nana you can also
use a frozen banana today I have a first
one then I'm going to add half an
avocado I really love to put avocados
into my smoothie because it gives this
money like a very smooth texture which
helps a lot for today I'm going to use
1/2 and then the other half I will use
during the lunch time this way I want to
spill anything off and then we're going
to add 1 TSP of flexi sometimes when I
just wake up and I have not done like a
workout yet I find like Oh milk
sometimes a little bit heavy because
it's so tasty and it's kind of rich so
if I want to have a little bit of a
lighter smoothie what I do
to use half oat milk and then I use half
water and obviously you can also do this
with like Kashfi milk or something it's
just - yeah make your smoothie a little
bit brighter and I think the most
questions I got from you guys when I
made my sweat is what kind of protein
powder I use and honestly I use many
different ones but one of my favorite
one is this organic hemp protein and I
just got this one on Amazon it has no
flavor so it is very neutral and you can
just add this to like any recipe you
want and it's ready to be mixed
[Music]
tada my morning smoothie it's ready it's
full of fiber with like all veggies and
it's also very delicious can always take
this on the go I want to show you guys
how I start tracking everything in life
song so when you open up the live some
app you can do a little test with your
own preferences to find the right meal
plan for you you can follow a meal plan
or just get some inspiration then it
shows me to go for my macro intake as
carbs proteins and fat
you can insert after each meal every
ingredients and this way the app tracks
if your meals are balanced out so I'm
adding all the ingredients for my
morning smoothie and it shows me that my
breakfast is unattractive besides this
there are many different meal plans
available as keto vegan clean eating or
a classic look if you download the
premium version you have access to many
recipes and also you can find mine here
if you type in sana you will find my
recipes I had never thought before
starting YouTube that this could lead me
to having my own recipes in an app I
want to thank all of you guys for this
[Music]
so guys welcome back for lunch we are
going to make a macro bowl which is one
of my favorite lunch dishes ever but
first thing we're going to do we're
going to preheat the oven 400 degrees
hey guys so we have lovely treats for me
and we're going to make a macro bowl
maybe you've heard of this basically
means a macrobiotic Bowl which means a
well balanced plate so what we're going
to do we're gonna make a base with
Maskelyne then we're gonna use some
Azuki beans for some protein and some
cars then we're gonna have some veggies
sweet potato beets cucumber tomato for
all the minerals and antioxidants you
need we're gonna add one avocado for
healthy fats and some tofu for protein I
will show you guys two plates at the end
again and see like how it's all like
will balance out this is actually one of
the recipes you can find on the lifespan
app and you guys can follow her home
right now and you can look it up later
we're gonna start with making sweet
potato and the beets in the oven
normally I have these already meal
prepped but today I'm going to show you
guys how I make this in advance we're
gonna cut off the sweet potato in small
pieces you can leave the skin on or you
can take it off that's up to you
then we're gonna peel one raw beets and
cut this in small pieces as well both
vegetables are put on a baking tray and
I add some olive oil salt and pepper
then I add some extra garlic on a sweet
potato and it's ready to go in the oven
for 35 minutes
then we're going to marinate the extra
firm tofu cut up the tofu and small
cubes then grab a little Bowl and add
two tablespoons of olive oil 2 teaspoons
of soy sauce mix this together and add
this onto the tofu let this marinate for
about 15 minutes in the meantime we're
going to make the dressing for the bowl
add 4 tablespoons of tahini 2
tablespoons of olive oil a pinch of salt
and some pepper and mix everything
together then we're going to bake the
tofu in a pan put the pan on high heat
and baked tofu until golden brown while
you flip them around
then we're going to cut up some cucumber
and some tomatoes to add some veggies to
the bowl so on top of the masculine I'm
going to add some sweet potatoes for
carbs beats for antioxidants tomatoes
and cucumber red beans for extra protein
and carbs tofu for protein and enough
akkad of extra fat I add some extra
lemon juice to the dressing and I add to
the bowl for topping
I add some hemp seed tada my Mac Robo is
ready
this doesn't look delicious a little one
Appetit I feel they're always like to
people in their world people who have a
bowl like this and complete your not
mess it up and mix it up and then you
have people who let eat it like nicely
bye bye bye
I think I'm gonna eat this bite by bite
and like enjoy to the fullest I'm gonna
run out for a meeting this afternoon and
then I will see you guys back for dinner
again
[Music]
hey guys it is dinner time for tonight's
I am going to make a tumeric chicken
pineapple curry Wow those like a
mouthful as you guys know I really
really like tumeric it's an amazing
spice and its really anti-inflammatory
obviously if you want to make a
vegetarian or vegan vegan version of
this you can also substitute the chicken
for tofu or just like leave it out the
pineapple and the curry is going to give
it like an amazing sweetness and we're
going to put some like pepper in there
for some extra spice so we're gonna
serve this curry with brown rice and
recently I got a new rice cooker tip
from X so it's much easier and I'm going
to use this one then just like cooking
it on iron so I'm going to show you guys
how I do this okay so this is the rice
cooker and brown rice actually takes
like one and a half hour but you can do
this in a defense and you really don't
have to think about it in the meantime
you can go to the gym or you can do
anything else and you never have this
problem with your rice is like over
cooks or clothes also
that we're going to add
order then I'm going to find brown rice
and I just start and I don't have to
think about how to thank you for you me
do you need to do this a little bit on
time because it takes a little longer
but no worries if you do have to make
sure when you make rice always rinse it
off and even if you have time to soak it
it is better because your body absorbs
and nutrients a little bit better so
while the rice is cooking I am going to
start making the curry we're going to
start with cutting up the veggies too
small zucchinis and red bell pepper
we're going to cut the pineapple in
small pieces
[Music]
now we're going to start making a curry
honestly this recipe is so easy to make
and you can make this within like 20
minutes
okay yeah excuse me guys I have a
opressing there as a neighbor's home
might tear the Dementors up anyway what
we're going to do we're gonna add a
little bit of olive oil to the pan and
wait until it's hot
[Music]
okay so everything cooked for like 10
minutes where you can already see like
shrink a little bit it's like very soft
and what I'm going to do now I'm going
to add one can of I always get just like
a normal version never like a light
because I feel like it if you buy
coconut milk that's so much more flavor
very if you just kept like a fool just
not another like light coconut milk so
I'm adding one can and then I'm also
adding like children of the car
pineapple this is a girl
giftable curry little bit of a sweet
flavor then we're going to add another
spoon of turmeric another spoon of cream
powder and we're going to add some
cayenne pepper and obviously this is
very optional because some people don't
really like spicy I do
quite a lot and we're going to mix
everything
so this looks and smells amazing as you
can see this is quite a big portion and
to be honest I really like this to put
this in the fridge and ease in the next
day I feel like the curry flavors go to
even more so for dinner tonight I'm
gonna get rice
[Music]
dinner's ready this actually really
looks like the tumeric cauliflower curry
I shared on my channel before while I
was doing the restaurant opening but
because there's pineapple in it it does
have like a completely different taste
so it's definitely worth trying it out
you can find this full recipe on the
life some app just search for my name
sama fluids and you will find this
tumeric pineapple chicken curry I'm
gonna eat so guys every day right now
and I am on the couch with some tea I
put a little bit old milk in there it is
just like chai tea and obviously I also
have little piece of dark chocolate and
I'm eating this one from Whole Foods
and it's like a truffle one and it's so
so so good anyway I hope you guys
enjoyed watching this like what I eat in
a day video I'm actually gonna show you
guys how I tracked my whole day on
life's a map and to see if it was all
balanced out so when I go to the app I
put my breakfast in there put my lunch
and I put my dinner of today and then
I'm going to put my little snack in
there and what you can do for example if
you buy a little chocolate you can just
scan the barcode and it pops up here as
well
well I did not eat the whole thing I eat
half of it the other half I'm going to
add for tomorrow so I'm gonna add this
to my dariing done so for today I was
I'm pretty balanced out I was a little
bit over carbs were good protein was as
good a little bit over the fats that's
overall I was pretty pretty good enough
water
it is very useful if you want to see if
your meals are like well-balanced tiles
if you got all your macros and if you
want to get like any recipe inspiration
for example mine then download the app
and the links in the description down
below you can also use a premium version
where you have more access to meal plans
and more recipes and thank you guys for
watching I hope you guys enjoyed
watching this video don't forget to
subscribe and I will see you guys very
soon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone