MY MORNING ROUTINE During Coronavirus Quarantine

what's up everyone my name is Alex Kosta
welcome back to my channel today we have
a morning routine video while in
quarantine
I know these are crazy wild
unprecedented times that I've never seen
or lived through before my life so you
know what I'm gonna show you guys what
I've been up to and how I start my day
to make sure that I'm productive to make
sure that I'm doing well
during this crazy time usually the first
thing I do when I wake up is grab some
water because a couple of my mouth
really dry then the second thing that I
do nowadays especially because of
everything that's happening is grab my
phone I know a lot of people are like oh
don't grab your phone right away when
you wake up I'm not like that I need to
see exactly what's going on that day so
that I can be prepared for the rest of
my day and usually the first thing that
I do is I just swipe left and see what's
on the news because honestly guys I'm
just looking for something positive
right now okay we have this coded 19
outbreak Tom Brady left the Patriots I
don't know what's going on in the world
so I want to make sure that I am aware
of what is happening so the first thing
I do is read the news and then I'm off
so the first thing I do after I get up
and come upstairs is make myself a
little pre-workout drink lately I've
been really enjoying this one here it's
the amino energy from optimal nutrition
it doesn't make me tingle or anything
like that you know the ones that you
take and your ears get really warm it
starts to tingle to feel crazy this
doesn't do that but it does give me
loads of energy so I can be ready for my
workout
[Music]
after I drink my pre-workout I come back
downstairs I make my bed because there's
nothing like working and living in an
organized and clean space and of course
I get ready to work out do you really
think I'm not gonna work out just
because I'm home
hell no let's get this started guys so
I'm so lucky because just two weeks ago
I finished building my little gym here
at home in my garage which means that I
can workout I don't have to go anywhere
usually what I do what I like to do as
you guys know if you've followed me for
a while is go to group exercises and
your group classes like Barry's boot
camp rumble boxing things that are like
high-intensity training and those are
all closed down the gyms are all closed
down so I'm so lucky that I did this for
you know rainy days days that I didn't
feel like going to the actual gym and
now it's really been my bread and butter
when it comes to working out I'm here
every single day working out I have a
bench I have this kettlebell I have
dumbbells boxing bags ab roller speakers
very important for music and a pull-up
bar that's all you need so this
kettlebell here is awesome because it
goes from 8 pounds all the way to 40
pounds so for example if I lift it up
only 8 pounds it's pretty much just this
and then if I lived 40 pounds it brings
up all of this
so it's an interchangeable weight
kettlebell it's from both legs I'll
leave it linked below if you guys are in
need of workout equipment for home and
then I have the same thing but in
dumbbells gear so I have two dumbbells
which is great because instead of having
a whole rack of dumbbells you can just
have two and you can go from five all
the way to 52 so for example 25 here 25
you pick it up and only that specific
weight comes up which is awesome I also
bought this bench on Amazon as well as
the math and the maths make a huge
difference because it's just a lot
easier to work out when you're more
comfortable
[Music]
all right all done one of the best
things about having a gym at home
workout in your socks it's actually a
lot more comfortable guys if you want to
see any bodyweight exercises I know I've
done some of those videos and I can do
more I can shoot a little video here
Justin and I we can shoot a little video
on bodyweight exercises that you can do
at home while your self isolating while
you're quarantined so let me know if you
want to see that leave it in the comment
section down below since I'm not
commuting to the gym or to work out
classes anymore I have a little bit of
extra time and I like to spend that time
stretching and also taking care of my
muscles with this Thera gun here this
thing is incredible guys I'm not sure if
you've ever used one but it's amazing so
here we go
[Music]
all right and actually just got a
shipment of food delivered right now
which is good because we're kind of
running low so let me show you what I
got okay so we got here beef ravioli
look I'm not saying it's gonna be the
healthiest of quarantines but at least
we have food I try not to over buy
things I know they had a lot actually a
lot of canned food available when I
bought it online but guys we know you
don't need to be over shopping you don't
need to be panicking like this right
here 12 cans of ravioli and eight
chicken and dumpling your pot pie cans
like we're good for a little while so
try not to panic try not to bite them in
too much food too much toilet paper
there's no point in hoarding all of
those so that other people can't have it
so there you go I'm all set one of the
most frustrating things about this
coronavirus and cover 19 situation is
that you don't really know what to do
you don't really know what works there's
no solution besides really staying home
and trying to avoid public places and
building up your immune system and
that's really what I've been trying to
do just building up my immune system so
I've always tried to stay really healthy
as you guys know if you follow me for a
while so these are the vitamins that I
take every single day regardless of the
situation that we have right now I put
them all separated in this little thing
here you know so I take one fish oil
glutamine I take this is collagen pills
for your for your skin and then I take
this multivitamin here by optimal
nutrition and has a plethora of vitamins
that you need every single day all right
so I take this every single day and then
these is just something that I'm taking
extra because of what's happening right
now so I take this emergency packet
right now and this one is vitamin C
vitamin D and zinc for to build up my
immune system
I take oregano oil I'm not sure if a
regular oil helps or not but I've heard
good things about it from from a lot of
people so you know what I'm gonna take
it just in case and then I take this
herbal little droplets as well that I
got from Whole Foods that I thought was
really good and it has a
of different benefits here so this is
what I've been taking pretty much every
single day just the Stratus just to try
to stay healthy all right because the
chances are if you get this thing you
need to be healthy to beat it and if I
get it
hopefully I'll be ready all right guys
so this is the protein shake that I
drink twice a day you guys have seen it
before
this recipe here doesn't really fail me
it's my favorites I've tried other
fruits I've tried different things but I
always keep coming back to this it is
just three frozen strawberries a bunch
of frozen blueberries and then some
vegan protein Vega one the vanilla
yep the vanilla flavored one and this is
it that's it and then water it's so good
obviously don't need ice because the
fruit is frozen so that acts as ice and
it's so tasty and healthy now I'm not
saying that you need to be taking all of
these vitamins every day but if I can do
anything to be as healthy as possible
then right now is the time to do it
statistically speaking I would survive
this and I'd be okay after the 10 14
days of being sick but the symptoms of
this virus are terrible from what I
understand I'm talking sore throat
coughing heavy chest trouble breathing
diarrhea I mean why would I want that
right so that's why I'm trying my best
to be as healthy as possible during
these weird times by the way guys if
you're gonna take oregano oil it is
absolutely disgusting you should always
drink something else that tastes good
right after because it is so bad but I
think it's good for you
[Music]
after all that it is time for my shower
I've been taking nice long showers I've
been thinking a lot about life lately
just because this situation is
definitely insane so I like to ponder
and try to have some positive thoughts
in the shower try to be productive with
my mind while I'm showering then it's
time to get ready I do my skincare
routine which consists of me washing my
face with this brush right here from
Clinique then I moisturize with the
screen from Tom Ford which is my
favorite moisturizer right now it is so
good so hydrating and soothing and then
after I do my skincare it's time to
finally make my hair look good because I
don't know if you noticed but it said
I'm not having a good hair day today so
here's a sneak peek of the new Forte
serious argan oil which will be out soon
this thing smells incredible I'm talking
the best scent in any hair oils that
I've ever tried alright we made sure of
that all you need is a little tiny bit
spread it all over your hair for silky
smooth hair style and then you're gonna
get rid of any frizz 2x as a heat
protectant it is a great oil
I blow-dry my hair into shape then I
applied the Forte series texture clay as
you know this clay has insane hold so it
stays up all day long
hold on this product as you probably
know is insane as you can see if I want
to put my hair all the way up it's gonna
stay all the way up this is in saying
I've been so happy with this results
from the Forte Series texture clay we're
still selling online so if you guys
wanna go check it out its Forte
series.com
oh I mean yes I'm gonna stay home not
really gonna go anywhere but my hair is
gonna look good that's what I'm saying
so make sure to check out the link in
the description below if you guys want
to go get your jar and if you guys wanna
get notified as soon as we launch the
Forte series nourishing daily oil this
thing is gonna go on sale very soon so
make sure to hit the link in description
below as well to sign up for the
newsletter alright now that my hair is
done someone get this day started then
you know what I like to sit in a nice
bright room in my house to get my work
done I just feel more productive that
way I usually light up a candle so that
my place can smell great while I work
and this tobacco patchouli candle right
here I'll list it in the description
below it is one of my favorite candles
of all time it smells so good
you
oh yeah guys I have a lot of work to do
on my laptop which is good because I can
work from home that's how I've pretty
much always done it so not much has
changed in my routine
besides I work out from home I try to
stay a very healthy extra healthy I keep
my hand sanitizer next to me at all
times just because if there's a packages
coming in I have foods being delivered
for any reason the first thing I do
right after I get it is wash my hands
apply some hand sanitizer and it's just
a good feeling to know that you're clean
I've been keeping my place extra clean
as well I know that has really not much
to do with the virus but I'm spending a
lot more time at home
so vacuuming cleaning making sure that
I'm just infecting everything and just
living a cleaner lifestyle even though
I've always been pretty organized and
pretty clean and then I always keep this
handy as well I was lucky I got a couple
of masks only two but still on Amazon
right when this all started to happen
this mask is great it has filters and I
got actually a lot of different filters
for this mask so it goes on like this
I'm no scientist I'm no doctor I don't
know what the efficacy of masks is going
to be or gloves you know but I do know
that I'm gonna try my best to stay
healthy and safe so I haven't been
leaving my house I've been home as much
as possible but I do wear masks and
gloves when I go to the grocery stores
now I don't know where you live but here
in LA grocery stores are kind of wild
right now there's not a lot to buy no
meat no water no cleaning supply is
definitely no hand sanitizer so it's
been tough but I try to go every two to
three days just to see what's available
and I try to buy only what I know that
I'm gonna eat and need so if you're
buying twelve years worth of toilet
paper supply screw you you shouldn't be
doing that I don't panic just buy what
you need guys make sure to stay safe
make sure to stay healthy that's the
most important thing that you can do
right now to beat this thing and stay
home alright don't don't give it to
other people don't go passing it on to
other people who don't want it
my mom is old my dad is getting old
please let's let's save our parents here
if you guys have any questions if you
want to comment anything about or have
any
suggestions for me that I should do to
improve my morning routine leave a
comment down below and of course don't
forget to follow me since I have a lot
of time now I've been posting a lot on
tick tock and a lot on Instagram it is
at Alex Kosta it's all listed in the
description below and I'll see you guys
there thank you guys so much for
watching and I'll see you again soon
[Music]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone