What we EAT in a DAY as Victoria's Secret Models-Romee Strijd


What we EAT in a DAY as Victoria's Secret Models - What we EAT in a DAY as Victoria's Secret Models Lyrics

What we EAT in a DAY as Victoria's Secret Models
What we EAT in a DAY as Victoria's Secret Models
good morning guys I'm super excited for
this video because today I'm gonna eat
us jasmine with jasmine it's gonna eat
it's me and the funny thing is like I
eat 80% of the time very healthy but for
her it's the opposite so it's gonna be
very interesting I'm gonna go prep her
breakfast now and then we're gonna go to
her house and wake her up
I made my overnight oats you guys have
seen this before and I'm gonna add the
blueberries I'll wash them before I'm
gonna put those on top then I'm gonna
put some of these hemp seeds on there
and then we're gonna add a teaspoon or
know a tablespoon of this almond butter
I'm sure she's gonna hate this
consistency Lauren hates it too because
it's like fairy I don't add a lot of
water so it's like very heavy to eat

so we made it to Justin's house I think
she's upstairs
I can hear it looks gorgeous but I'm not
sure how hey oh my god it smells so good
I hope you took some supplements before
coming and eating all my fatty food I
actually brought some supplements I
needed some digestive enzymes but I also
brought you something okay it really
helps with digestion food I think you
are gonna have a really hard time with
digesting my food because it's very
heavy on the stomach so you might not be
able to finish it all because I
definitional I mean you know how I eat I
eat like it's all first tiny portions
yeah and I eat again in like five
minutes
yeah that's true so you're gonna have a
hard time with that one but you don't
have to finish it and I may make a shot
for you what are these ones those are I
got them Santa just of enzymes but
apparently they help with they just
digesting so I only take them area like
if I go to cash for like something right
you like heavy food that my buddy's not
used to I know I'm like staring at my
plate like
like I told them before that you're not
a sweet tooth no no and I am what's in
it
chocolate protein powder Lawrence hates
it because it's very sweet there you go
do you shot it no I just it just seems
like right here yeah I used to take a
shot of it like every morning and you do
it every morning sometimes know when I
travel though
yeah because you have to travel the
thing so maybe I should buy like Apple
sitter like supplements oh they have
this yeah very strong there we go what
else is in here
okay so there's like chocolate protein
peanut butter or almond butter usually
almond butter better give you the the
Hawaiian peanut butter that was and then
it has hemp seeds chocolate protein
powder and blueberries okay you're ready
what is this that's just water with
lemon you would like it so drink it with
my foot or before I drink it with it I
but I drink like water with lemon
throughout the whole day yeah yeah I
just because they don't like the taste
of normal water so then I do you like
yeah make it a little better so do you
normally eat with your hands
yep no oh yeah ken's oh yeah it's a
gourmet service here she's gonna die
it's like so thick and so sweet
it's not gonna like it we're gonna go
work out an hour and I'm very afraid
that she's not able to move because it's
such like a have anything in the stomach
a little fairy princess for you I eat
them I take the supplements before my
foot right okay I'm really nervous about
this because you said it's sweet mm-hmm
and I don't eat sweets like do I put it
I'd like to put it on top and kind of
make like a little open sandwich
kindness okay and then I like rip the
bacon and like put a little like bacon
bits on a rip the bacon all right with
your hands okay you're nice you can be a
lady okay but do you you stir this or
it's already stirred I stirred it and
then you take like each bite with a
little bit of peanut butter okay
here goes nothing I don't even know how
to do it you do it bite by bite this is
like a dessert what early how do you eat
this every morning you're so sweet I'm
just in bit I'm so excited for the next
morning no mm-hmm I mean I think it's
really good but it was very sweet how's
yours over there salty it's gonna bring
but I mean it's not bad I mean salty
yeah what's your other like typical
breakfast like if you're not doing this
if you're like on so sugar you know me
okay avocado toast what does that it mmm
or a nasty bow that's evil
there's a good one somewhere around here
but I had recently and I want to try
them the back here Bulls have you been
there apparently those ones are very
good mm-hmm so live organics mm-hmm it's
very good so life is really good
yeah yeah I want to go there again I
have a really nice one in Malibu okay so
wait you put just oh yeah
have you been doing no meet yeah
hopefully it doesn't say so I'm not sure
how much meat you're gonna give me today
but you don't have to eat it all
honestly a really great sir who's right
hmm and that keeps you full Farrell
along with us the oats are just like
very slow
it's like carbohydrates don't for me to
swallow it stuck yeah it's gonna sit in
your stomach like a like a stone like a
weight yeah sometimes I even make some
open up through it so it gets like a
little less sick liquor no milk and good
any cuts no no okay look how could you
get there but Lawrence also hates it
he's like I hate to taste a protein what
is he to sweet breakfast eater it's
something like this or like his oatmeal
but then without anything in it like
plain and I find oatmeal without any
protein like super boring I don't
discuss things like Carr told me did you
put anything on the toast butter um I
haven't had dairy in a while as well I'm
gonna have energy for the workout it
would honestly take me like an hour to
finish all this because it's so thick
yeah that's true
but honestly it is really good I just
don't know if I could do it every day
every other day
and maybe a little less do you ever put
any other type of fruit in here um I
love blueberries but sometimes I do like
outer berries hey Mookie
are you hungry too maybe mommy has
something for you mmm she likes a bacon
oh you like the bacon hmm help you Oh
snorts when she bites it mm-hmm so today
we're going to do doc phones mm-hmm are
we working out with Yeti Oh perfect
I've never worked out with him but you
said he was um he's really good and like
using your own body weight so what
should we work out you do like full body
your legs you know what to do mmm I'm
saying
full body okay that's good I haven't
done any weights for a little bit we
might take a look in your fridge oh
there's a cake in there I can already
predict what's in there probably energy
drink mm-hmm that the blue one Red Bull
no the one in the orange with the orange
like top you always have Gatorade yeah
then maybe there's some eggs bacon and
water mmm maybe Red Bull no I don't know
if you're doing red bull Bullard I think
protein drinks hmm
I think that's pretty much it I think
it's gonna be fairly empty yep I only
grocery shop when I have like having
friends over or something that I'm like
forced to go to the store and if
otherwise I just order it or we go out
to eat most of the time what's your
favorite thing to orient toward rté my
close mates yeah
pop pop eyes I never had pop eyes oh my
god it's so good but it's so far
otherwise I would have taken you today
what is it like chicken fried chicken
have fried chicken but what's really
good it's like these spicy tenders
amazing YUM yeah I love it but they're
very spicy not very spicy you could also
get like regular one okay
I mean if I feel like you like the
peanut butter I've basically just been
in the corner like this eating new fear
brother no I like it I like it I like it
[Music]
so we're heading to the duck pond to do
a workout because to have a talk on
Hannah laying out it's actually a really
nice one it's super epic and I think
we're gonna do a full body workout and
yeah that's where we're gonna do so
that's good oh I kind of Miss Sofia sure
that we had like the show I know where
towards yeah because wants to show was
there I was so nice ooh I know the show
would have been what yesterday yeah yeah
yesterday I would have been so fit yeah
I was like I went to the gym yesterday I
was like you know on earth to PS show
yes I'm going to the gym right yeah I
should have done that because this here
is very different compared to last
year's yeah hopefully one day yeah I
hope so Jim I really honestly don't like
people keep this
[Music]
I do feel like after workout I have more
energy that sometimes I'm very like
tired in the morning maybe because I
went out or something yeah and then like
I have to go work out I don't want to
but I know that if I move my body now
I'll feel energized that I think the
first like hardest step is like getting
yourself to like a minute and then in a
warm-up I'm like why do I always have to
go through those first 10 to 15 minutes
and then what's a minute I'm like
alright did you ever drink like um
coffee or much or anything before you
workout like a caffeine boost so I never
do coffee coffee it makes me super
jittery and like I get like a headache
after drinking I wasn't to like lattes
for a little bit Oh like addicted to it
for maybe like a month and then I
started just feeling too jittery also
because I don't eat much breakfast when
I do eat yeah I think and then I tried
matcha and I was obsessed with matcha
for sometime and they say they do you
don't get the jitters but I still get
really jittery I have to just be really
careful even like if I drink Coke or
something with any sort of like super
sensitive form is so sensitive so I kind
of don't drink anything maybe sometimes
I'll have like a English breakfast tea
in the morning if I need like to really
wake up but I put like a lot of milk in
it so that it dilutes it a bit yeah yeah
I'm so sensitive to caffeine like when I
have too much mantra I get jittery -
yeah but I love the taste
you switched tomorrow right yeah okay
coffee anymore no I feel like coffee
gets me like a lot of energy and then I
crash
and like macho's more spread through the
whole day

I mean I'm looking at this menu now and
I'm trying to see anything that like I
would order two things on my mind but
you're gonna hate so it's perfect that
I'm gonna hate I'm gonna hate it but I
never order it okay I don't think I'm
very hungry yeah I got like like Jasmine
hungry I already to read it ginger shut
because that's the stuff that I do yeah
yeah dude like that or no I throw it in
my water actually the whole thing

like that yeah purpose do you use all
the every time at lunch sure yeah
wait this restaurant is completely
vegetarian right yeah it is yeah I never
got a vegetarian restaurant so I've been
really hard time deciding I don't think
I could honestly I don't think I could
ever go vegetarian no no I like I love
like chicken and meat so much but they
has bad as I feel for like I just I
crave it but then it is really good
stop they're really tasteless still I
have to do one day where I like go and
like try it and no one tells me that
it's not real good because I think it's
also mental thing oh yeah
I'm gonna try it I'm too hard timers
like assisting two o'clock if I give up
because avocado walk is amazing I like
it also when it's a little bit spicy
do you like cilantro because I feel like
people don't like it or they feel no no
and now they put like micro cilantro on
everything micro yeah then you can take
it off and it ruins honestly i start
saying when I go to restaurants that I'm
allergic to cilantro because they put it
on everything
urgent it's probably in this ginger so
I'm not worrying as long as no cilantro
okay I know what I'm get you want to
tell me where you're gonna order me no
it's wait till we order okay I feel like
it's gonna be a bowl that you're gonna
give me so I'm ordering full you know
what is it oh she said it's her favorite
so I mean we're ordering each other's
nails and we totally different so yeah
alright it's the whole day you are gonna
have the chimichanga but it's a
chimichanga so big fried burrito No
then I can't walk him to yes good luck
all right it was either that or the
huevos rancheros yeah that's what I
would eat well then I'm happy with that
chimichanga

and you know I would like it if it was
popped
oh yeah that's really good
it looks good it's not bad not without
the cilantro without the cilantro it
looks pretty good
thank you that is you're gonna die I'm
gonna die but am I gonna be I'm gonna be
eating in Jasmine proportions
yeah eat like me so I will eat like that
much of it taking this cilantro up so
these days for camellia man so I feel a
little like I give you a little bit of
avocado yeah all right you're gonna be
parting on

yeah so I can't be very good yeah it
looks amazing
that's right
okay it works out I am proof yay
I wonder what this is in there potatoes
a little spicy you don't like spicy
spicy
I'm not used to it are you surprised I
love spicy food yeah I like I like to
add a little bit more
no more a little bit more ok let's swap
for a second
it actually does taste like that's like
real meat the chorizo part right

amazing
okay but not today we go my child
yes yes my child you could have a mantra
[Music]
we're gonna order in and we chose to
kiya or gennyca that's what I call
organics and I'm gonna order it what I
would order myself and then wonder what
I would or there you are you see perfect
okay so I can't look right no you can't
look at her eyes yeah I got it you got
it yeah okay this one's fun but you had
a burrito earlier so yeah it took I has
great burritos oh let me see yoga stuff
in your jaw
I swear whatever I'm filming a YouTube
video it's a cow I stared at the dog
okay back to you oh I can't look at it
no looking okay yeah yeah alright you
press order no I didn't press order
should I do it yeah okay okay alrighty
I'm nervous
so hi is really good yeah everything is
good with ours good so we should be fine
okay good now yeah
all right what do we got and let's see
what we have
Oh surprise extra fuck why come on II
thought it was for you oh sure I think
oh I ordered you as well what is this
Oh shaved Brussels sprouts that's you oh
do you like Brussels yeah I - okay this
is also for you what is that
corn I love corn you got today there's
some sauce on it so it should be fine
this looks like the chicken tacos for
you okay this must be your order like
that you you picks this right yeah it's
plenty a chips with cuacamole boxes are
very hard to open
yeah they are a burrito is it for me
nope

a bowl that's for me but it's a taco
salad so it's very nice with chicken
avocado tortilla corn I think you'll
like it it looks good how do you feel
about yours I'm gonna take a bite and
see let's taste this corn Bon Appetit
why don't you like corn just not your
favorite not your thing
oh very spicy yes ma'am oh that's right
you said you don't like spicy earlier no
and it's very spicy this is great also
spicy and Sam mm-hmm try it oh maybe and
must the bite I just got was the only
thing mmm not compared to them but I
don't hate it pretty spicy it's pretty
spicy but I don't I wouldn't actually
really

oh my god that is spicy it didn't yeah
there was no disclaimer for this there
was no disclaimer for the spicy corn
it just said corn yeah all right but
it's it's not we can eat it you know I
have to just about it go all right mmm I
actually really like this I feel like
never come back Rose I never need to
have this number on this number
tonight's your night yeah
tonight it's taco night it's not Taco
Tuesday but this one is very spicy - you
went to my house one night photography a
but we had pizza yeah yeah we have pizza
on Taco Tuesday that's right I think
we're gonna finish the food and then
we're going to downtown LA for a fun
night and I hope you guys like this
video Thank You jasmine for being here -
showing me your weight you eat but never
again don't forget to follow Jasmine on
her YouTube channel and you have to see
you guys very soon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone