How to Lose Weight What I Eat In A Day for Weight Loss

How to Lose Weight // What I Eat In A Day for Weight Loss - 

Lose Weight What I Eat In A Day for Weight Loss

How to Lose Weight // What I Eat In A Day for Weight Loss

really quickly I just wanted to let you
know that I actually am so excited to
announce I am having new merch come out
this week July 11th 12 p.m. Pacific
Standard Time so excited legit I wear
these all the time they're so
comfortable the joggers are amazing that
I love and not only that but I also made
this really dope video that I'd love for
you guys to watch so here


don't forget July 11 Chappell you recom
12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time I love you
Bertier what's that so in today's video
I'm gonna be doing a what I eat in a day
vlog basically and just taking you along
my entire day and showing you every
single thing that I eat these are really
popular on YouTube and then on top of it
too if you didn't see at my recent video
where I explain how I finally lost
weight and then I saw a nutritionist and
I liked all of this whole the whole
video you should definitely go watch it
and I'll have it linked down below so
basically in that video I explained that
I saw nutritionist and pretty much for
the past few months every single week
I'm on a different meal plan so it
changes up all the time depending on
where I am what we're like wanting it's
insane feel like I just said still
watching that video so please go watch
that so I was so excited to show you
guys this because I'm not even kidding
like I eat so much food now and yeah I'm
just like the healthiest and fittest
I've ever been and this is a legit what
I eat like I'm not throwing any of this
away I'm not pretending to be healthy
can I be honest this is the first time
that I've done something that's so
sustainable and where I'm not
restricting myself so much and it's just
awesome that like ah I don't know my
mindset with food has just changed so
much so I just really want to give hope
to anyone out there who's struggling
with that because food used to have like
a weird hold on me and it's just so
crazy to me that I can eat this much
food be happy and still somehow lose a
few pounds here and there
it's insane so sorry I'm talking so much
anyways here's what I eat in a day also
I'm gonna warn you I started this vlog
at like 7 a.m. in my face is like puffy
and my voice is like Mara so anyway and
also don't forget to subscribe and
follow me on Twitter and Instagram all
that good stuff and okay now good
morning guys
so it's currently 719 a.m. so I pretty
much workout I feel like every single
day around like 7 a.m.
and normally I would go to like Equinox
or the gym and do like actual cardio
like on a Stairmaster or bike or
something but today Ashley I are just
gonna do a nice little height it's not
too crazy but that's what we're gonna do
for a workout this morning's before
every single workout we always have one
of these things they're called splits
this one is peanut butter and blueberry
spread so this isn't breakfast in any
way it's just an
little snacks like get us through our
workout and it's they're really good you
can't I just woke up my voice like
murmur just right the top and then you
fold it and then you yeah and it
literally tastes like a Smuckers
Uncrustables oh my god sugar not
sponsored you can Loki get some on
Amazon
shall we hike well this is not a cute
angle okay so I'm definitely balancing
my camera on a tripod and it's not
secure so let's hope it doesn't fall
okay so for breakfast every single
morning I actually have a shake I can
have an omelet if I want to to kind of
change things up but honestly I freaking
love this shake if you watch my vlog
channel I have a second channel which is
my vlog channel you guys would know that
I literally have this thing every single
day it's so good it literally tastes
like Reese's I like a Reese's Peanut
Butter Cup
just like milkshake but let's zoom you
guys it also if you guys saw my morning
routine video on this channel then you
would see the recipe for this also don't
go through it again random really
recommended the nutribullet for me and I
swear by it so basically I just put some
ice in a cup like this and the recipe is
one banana chocolate protein tablespoon
of almond butter this is my little hack
I swear I use a piece of spinach to like
clean the spoon some of you guys noticed
that in my vlogs and you guys were like
yo you're freaking genius like I know
and then this is optional but I like to
just do like a handful of spinach so the
easy way to like get your greens in
there and I swear you don't really taste
it even if you absolutely hate and
despise
Tiny's fit in there you really want to
sit because the peanut butter and the
banana are just like so overpowering and
then obviously like I said there's no
dip
I can't talk we're good I don't have
dairies I actually just use a little bit
of water and I still that's like this
much I'll show you guys hi I would
rather have my smoothies on the thicker
side so there's a lot more flavor versus
if you put a lot of water that's totally
fine too but it's a little more watery
and I feel like the flavor isn't as like
boom in your face but the plus side is
the more water in the more ice the more
actual smoothie you have but I would
much rather it be like on the thicker
side and taste like super good so always
do just like the tiniest bit of water
maybe yeah just like right there as you
can see like this consistency is so
freakin good it's like an actual
milkshake yeah okay so it's currently at
12:22
and normally by now I would have had a
snack already um so today I'm just kind
of running a little bit late but
normally I would say around 11:00 11:30
is when I have my first snack and it's a
fruit so basically I can have pretty
much any fruit and then the serving size
it's kind of just like one serving of
fruit so it's like one Apple one banana
a cup and a half-ish of strawberries or
like a cup of berries yeah so honestly
my go-to is usually an apple as you can
see we have a ton of bananas
I usually try to save these for the
smoothies because actually I go through
these so so fast before I started this
whole like fitness nutrition journey
like I honestly never had snacks in
between I pretty much only had three
meals a day I've learned how important
it is to like have snack so can I get
honest I remember always wanting to like
have an apple or have a snack or
something but I just figured well if I'm
gonna have that like that's a lot of
sugar or that you know I'd rather have a
real meal than like a snack but now I
love my snacks so much now I look
forward to them so much
okay so coffee break you guys know we
always got to have a coffee break not
every single day but most days I usually
have a coffee at home okay so it is
currently now 147 p.m. I usually have
lunch around I would say like 1:30 2:30
one of the joys I'm working from home is
I can actually like take time to make my
lunch which is really awesome one of my
go-to s is just a huge salad with
chicken because frickin one of my faves
you should just put like a whole bunch
of lettuce veggies are pretty much
however much or little as you want
now obviously you need to eat some
vegetables but what's great is I feel
like I'm never really hungry cuz anytime
if I eat my meal and I'm still hungry
I can snack on veggies which is why I
make a huge ass salad because it's like
you can just have as much as you want
which is awesome so like so for my lunch
I don't have any starches so there's no
like potato or rice or anything like
that but like knowing you can have as
much like the biggest salad you want and
something really nice and I'm not gonna
lie your girl loves cards like I
honestly rice and a salad bread in
general all that pasta isn't one of my
favorites so at first I was really
nervous because I didn't I didn't think
that I'd be able to really go on a low
carb diet like this also by now I am
starving like the Apple is gone okay so
as far as avocado this was one question
that I had when I first started with so
I was told I could have half a day
roughly so I usually leave it up to
myself I don't know if I'm supposed to
to decide if I want to have a quarter of
it like twice throughout the day or just
have half as one serving but then that's
my whole serving for the whole day okay
I thought my hero is falling so I like
reach to get it but then my sneaker like
skidded so it made like a huge pretty
noise this is what we have going on next
we have all the veggies all the lettuce
but we have other protein so I get six
ounces of chicken for lunch so I
shouldn't have to weigh it by now but I
think there's something very satisfying
about getting it at exactly 6 ounces ok
so next I always love putting just plain
garlic powder and pepper onto my salad
and then for dressing what's so nice is
this one's actually okayed it's Newman's
light Italian which is so crazy because
I actually grew up on this dressing so
when I found out that it was okayed and
that I could use it I like got really
excited because it's one of my favorite
ones I'm pretty sure I can have up to
two tablespoons of this a day so usually
I use all two tablespoons of that for
lunch so basically all this do you like
two capfuls okay so here is the finished
salad I am so excited this looks so
freakin good
I just one of my favorite Falls ever I'm
not even kidding also like a little
Frank's redhot oh my god so good it's
like Buffalo salad okay so I finished my
lunch I am actually really full believe
it or not and what's amazing too is
actually getting a snack and probably
like a little over an hour also I wanted
to tell you guys I haven't talked about
it yet water I feel like that's actually
a huge part of my what I eat in a day I
drink a ton of water like I'm not even
kidding I try to have about five of
these a day and these are 32 ounces and
I've noticed the most drastic difference
of when I actually drink a lot of water
and when I don't this is what is
mind-blowing to me because it makes so
much sense even if I ate my meal plan
like to a tee I was so strict I didn't
have any cheats or anything like that
and if I was working out every single
day and I was following everything so
exact but I wasn't drinking enough water
my body would still store fat because if
you think about it like we obviously
need water your body's in a state of
like trauma basically because it's not
sure when it's gonna get any more water
so it holds on to it so like that's why
water weight is such a thing I don't
know about you guys but I swear I can
hold out like 10 extra pounds of just
like water weight like my body's so
sensitive to that so needless to say
drink water I think it's such an
understatement of how important it
actually is in this whole fitness thing
so I am constantly tracking water I'm
constantly having to do as a bathroom
kind of
yes but update so it is almost forest
right now I'm actually getting ready to
leave soon because I'm gonna be headed
out to a training session but it's
actually time for a snack so let's go
downstairs and get one okay so I'm gonna
have a banana and some almond butter
cool so right now the two snacks before
dinner are both split so in other words
I can either have another one of these
guys or I can have an actual fruit an
actual like tablespoon of nut butter so
if I'm on the more hungry or side then I
would definitely do like real food but
then if it's just for more convenience
or I'm not that hungry then I usually
reach for like an actual split and again
like I could have an apple if I want I
could have blueberries but can't go
wrong with Jess okay I'm Pam
almond by a question of the day what's
your favorite fruit comment below so it
is currently 608 612 p.m. just cat
training for an hour so I just finished
I'm currently heading home so it means
it's time for another snack normally I
have my third snack before training I
think it gives me a little more energy
but as I've said a million times in this
video it's kind of behind today I'm told
it's really important to make sure I eat
everything in order which like kind of
makes sense to me so this is perfect
because I'm really tired after my
workout I feel like this will be a nice
little snack because I'm pretty hungry
right now
also not sponsored wish I was free
sports for life that would be great okay
well I am that is my third snack of the
day and I'm going to drift home way back
and we're starving so it's currently
8:30 every night I either have 8 ounces
of fish I usually do salmon or 8 ounces
of steak like a filet mignon which is so
good so I already marinated at my salmon
I just put like a lemon garlic rub on it
and then a little bit of sriracha
especially in the airfare guys it's
changed my life so freakin much its
we're just gonna lightly spray pop this
guy in there because I pretty much have
the same thing all the time I think like
the best way that I go about changing
what ie is I just kind of think about
like what flavor and vibe I want like
for instance I was kind of like a spicy
mood tonight so like a healthy chow mein
Asian thing or sometimes I'll just do
like salmon and veggies just grilled
veggies or another huge salad though
chopped up the celery mushroom carrots
and onions and then I'm going to stop
pay them okay and then for seasoning we
actually are obsessed with these like
flavor god ones guys they literally have
so many so there's like Italians s
Chipotle everything okay so now the
veggies are pretty like good so I'm
gonna add in some cabbage or just have
this cabbage mint and I swear the
cabbage of the bean sprout kind of I
know it's not noodles but it really
gives the vibe was like chow mein would
you agree yes like fully I swear by it
I'm not kidding I've literally had this
like every day for the past week is like
the cabbage thing a chow mein whatever
okay this probably does not like
appetizing whatsoever but I swear and
then like I said I love spicy food so
I'm just gonna drizzle some sriracha on
this specifically I have salmon or steak
every night and like eight ounces is a
lot of food when I first started this
whole program like I could not eat it
all like I was so full and now I can eat
it all I can no problem well have
honestly I could like eat more sometimes
I'm not even gonna try to go into the
science but it definitely is something
about like having like a fatty fish at
night helps you one sleep better like
there's a whole bunch of different
health benefits and then also helps like
recover all your muscles and stuff so I
don't know I just do what I'm told
okay guys so a snack good night every
single night before bed we can have a
fruit serving there are a whole bunch of
like scientific reasons as to why I do
this I can't tell you half of them right
now something about how it raises your
insulin levels it helps you sleep better
but it's actually really cool too
because I feel like after dinner I'm
always wanting something sweet what's
really cool too is like if I'm ever
really craving chocolate I can have like
a dove dark chocolate square which is
funny cuz like knowing I can have that I
swear I never really have them but it's
nice knowing I can have what if I'm like
really craving chocolate or something
but this kind of helps without craving
too if I'm ever like wanting something
sweet you can also do like a sorbet just
like a little bit of that but I
just do these note guys they're kind of
like little smoothie things but no cos
are like nice before bed because they're
like really light or it's not like an
apple or something you know
and my favorite flavor is the strawberry
pineapple so I'm gonna have a link in
the description box because I want to
get some again you can get them on
Amazon so freaking good so I always look
forward to this before bed and this is
the last thing that I eat in a day early
10:19 and I'm gonna go read for a little
bit and go to bed but um yeah that is my
what I eat in a day video I hope you
guys like this I hope I don't know
i-i've been wanting to come one for
awhile I feel like it's really fun and
literally is like a go-gurt my childhood
right anyways let me know if you guys
want more videos like this and I'd love
to do them so yeah I love you guys no
see you later okay bye

Keyword-Alisha Marie,lisha,alishamarie,what i eat in a day for weight loss,what i eat in a day,weight loss,weight loss fitness,fitness journey
metabolic diet,healthy,health,diet,diets,lose weight,lose weight fast
what i eat to lose weight,work out,working out,healthy foods
healthy meals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanne Vloet Model-What I Eat In A Day As A Model - Getting Healthy

WHY I ALWAYS KEEP A STUBBLE Men’s Grooming Tips

Ella Yoone-COMPARING MY BODY MEASUREMENTS TO VICTORIA SECRET MODELS. Ella Yoone